Admission going on: CMU
Enjoy 25% discount!! Hurry up seats are limited
Hotline: +8801914245590 Info@bitmirultrasound.com
Post Graduate Ultrasound Institute
Since 5th January 2007, Bangladesh Institute of Thyroid & Imaging Research (BITMIR) as a pioneer is providing Ultrasound education, clinical care and research. The Center coordinates the activities of several Medical Center and departments involved in diagnostic ultrasound & Thyroid medicine. Bangladesh Institute of Thyroid Medicine & Imaging Research (BITMIR) is affiliated with Saviour's Unity University of America & World Association of Integrated Medicine (WAIM), Delhi & Divine Healthtech Institute (DHTI), USA, Bangladesh Society of Ultrasonography (BSU) Last 15 years we have successfully completed 68th batches of ADMU (Advance Diploma in Medical Ultrasound), 186th batches of CMU (Certificate in Medical Ultrasound), 23rd batches of CEC(Certificate Course in Echo Cardiography), 44th batches of TVS (Certificate in Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound), 23nd batches of CDU (Certificate in Color Doppler Ultrasound) 12th batches of CTM (Certificate Course in Thyroid Medicine), 8th batches of CMDU (Certificate in Modern Techniques of 4D Ultrasound). About & nbsp; 13500 (Thirteen thousand) doctors passed from BITMIR during last 15 years. They are now working in different hospital in Bangladesh & abroad.
1. BITMIR Published 1st text book on Ultrasonogram in Bangladesh “Ultrasound & Color Doppler in Medical Science” edited by Prof. Dr. A.K.M Fazlul Bari.
2. Prof. Dr. A.K.M Fazlul Bari, Professor, NINMAS, BSMMU, and Chairman, BITMIR started Elastoscan first time in Bangladesh on 2nd September 2011.
3. BITMIR started total system of 4D Ultrasound and 4D Ultrasound Course in 2014, first time in Bangladesh.
4. BITMIR started full Course of Color Doppler in 2009 for the first time in Bangladesh.
5. BITMIR introduce MSK Course first time in Bangladesh on 1st September, 2017.
6. BITMIR introduce Vascular & Superficial 3D/4D first time in Bangladesh on 9th October, 2017.
7. BITMIR started " Tumor Ablation Center " first time in Bangladesh.
1.Ultrasound Physics 2. Thyroid Gland 3. Testes Ultrasound 4. Breast Ultrasound 5. Penile Doppler Ultrasound
1. Ultrasound Physics 2. Normal Pregnancy 3. Abnormal Pregnancy 4. Level-I Congenital anomalies 5. Level-II Congenital anomalies 6. 3D/4D Fetal Ultrasound
Theoretical Session: 12(36 Hours), Practical Session 12(18 Hours), Slide Show And Review Session: 01(04 Hours).
Admission going on 4th Batch