Admission going on: CMU
Enjoy 20% discount!! Hurry up seats are imited
Post Graduate Ultrasound Institute
Since 5th January 2007, Bangladesh Institute of Thyroid & Imaging Research (BITMIR) as a pioneer is providing Ultrasound education, clinical care and research. The Center coordinates the activities of several Medical Center and departments involved in diagnostic ultrasound & Thyroid medicine. Bangladesh Institute of Thyroid Medicine & Imaging Research (BITMIR) is affiliated with World Association of Integrated Medicine (WAIM), Delhi & DHTI, USA, Bangladesh Society of Ultrasonography (BSU) & Bangladesh Open University (BOU).Last 15 years we have successfully completed 67th batches of ADMU (Advance Diploma in Medical Ultrasound), 184th batches of CMU (Certificate in Medical Ultrasound), 23rd batches of CEC(Certificate Course in Echo Cardiography), 41th batches of TVS (Certificate in Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound), 23nd batches of CDU (Certificate in Color Doppler Ultrasound) 12th batches of CTM (Certificate Course in Thyroid Medicine), 8th batches of CMDU (Certificate in Modern Techniques of 4D Ultrasound). About & nbsp; 13500 (Thirteen thousand) doctors passed from BITMIR during last 15 years. They are now working in different hospital in Bangladesh & abroad.
1. BITMIR Published 1st text book on Ultrasonogram in Bangladesh “Ultrasound & Color Doppler in Medical Science” edited by Prof. Dr. A.K.M Fazlul Bari.
2. Prof. Dr. A.K.M Fazlul Bari, Professor, NINMAS, BSMMU, and Chairman, BITMIR started Elastoscan first time in Bangladesh on 2nd September 2011.
3. BITMIR started total system of 4D Ultrasound and 4D Ultrasound Course in 2014, first time in Bangladesh.
4. BITMIR started full Course of Color Doppler in 2009 for the first time in Bangladesh.
5. BITMIR introduce MSK Course first time in Bangladesh on 1st September, 2017.
6. BITMIR introduce Vascular & Superficial 3D/4D first time in Bangladesh on 9th October, 2017.
7. BITMIR started " Tumor Ablation Center " first time in Bangladesh.
Theoretical Session: 12(36 Hours), Practical Session 12(18 Hours), Slide Show And Review Session: 01(04 Hours).
Admission going on 3rd Batch
Theoretical Session: 4(12 Hours), Practical Session 4(8 Hours), Slide Show And Review Session: 01(03 Hours).